czwartek, 31 stycznia 2008

checking account without chex system

Dixie, that doesn't mean denial. I applied online for all of my Amex cards. 3 of 4 were immediately approved online, my blue card gave me the same message you got. I don't think you need to wait til Monday. I think you can call 1-800-the-card before 2pm today and you should be able to talk to the app dep't. Good luck.
I didn't do so bad in AZ small claims with out of state companies and not related to credit.
They tell me that it takes a little while for it to actually "fall" off once it has been "deleted".
(Checking account without chex system) I am on the phone with CA's, CRA's and OC's all the time, and I'll have to remember to get all the things accomplished with them in one shot.
For example: <.125%> in the fee of a jumbo 3/1,5/1 or 7/1 arm if lowest middle score is 750 .
If you have a subscription with your credit reports, you should probably have receiveed a notification.....If you mean should the CRA's send you a letter stating that something new has been put on your report?...no.

Brak komentarzy: