niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

10k loans overnight for bad credit

I don't see your point. All that says is that the settlement is not an admission of a violation of law. My point is is that I've been trying to get validation from a CA for over 2 months. I faxed an intent to sue as this CA has verified the tradeline 2X with the CRA, put a dupe tradeline on Equifax, and 2 days after the ITS pulled a hard inquiry. Today I get a threatening letter from the dumbass Atty. telling me that if I choose to file an unsubstantiated claim, they reserve the right to seek sanctions againt me for filing a frivolous lawsuit. To which I emailed him and told him the first question the judge is going to ask him is why haven't they validated the debt in over 2 months? I don't think a judge would consider my lawsuit frivolous at that point. I also told him that he was not going to bully me out of my rights as a citizen of this country. With that being said, why couldn't I take that FTC settlement letter to sort of get the judge thinking" If the FTC made this company delete in 5 days when they couldn't validate, why has this CA taken over 2 months"
I have already contacted the OC and have documentation clearly evidencing that you did not in fact verify the information you are reporting nor could you have reinvestigated; therefore, delete the TL as you are required to do.
Also showing the first balance and high balance as the same. This looks like it is maxed out. Is this affecting my utilization the same as if I had a revolving account maxed to the limit.
(10k loans overnight for bad credit) NO ONE WANTS TO VENTURE A GUESS WHAT THE SCORE CHANGE MIGHT BE IN MY GIVEN SENARIO ?
I don't like going there much in fear of saying something that goes against the FCRA and losing 1000 bucks in court

Brak komentarzy: