piątek, 1 lutego 2008

the loanshoponline

In a bookstore, I was paying with a traveler check and the bookseller forced me to put my address on the check.
It was already high bc of the amount, now with a wreck I just don't see them wanting to cover him anymore.
If the hospital bills are with CAs just send validation to them and when you get the green cards back just go online and dispute them as well as the others.
(The loanshoponline) I will continue observing. I took some good will action on my DW's behalf and will soon do the same on my own. I'm anxious to see what comes of either approach !
Of course, I understand you probably don't want to come out and say IIB and do work for them they may not realize they have to do !
She's covered by keiser but it was full supposedly so they had to send her somewhere else first and then transfer her to the keiser.
If you do and must have them, there are special ways to allow this, but better not to have them.

Brak komentarzy: