piątek, 1 lutego 2008

understand tax rate of your paycheck

the average consumer like me simply can't figure it out - if it hadn't been for all the time I've spent on a few credit boards, my guard wouldn't be up - I woulda seen that 0% offer and went WOOOHOOOOO!!!!
This was from EFX and I when I pulled the score I was 1 point lower than previous month.
In my case I am lowering my comission to make my deal happen, very few realtors are willing to do this maybe yours will.
(Understand tax rate of your paycheck) I had a BofA card 6 years a go when I was 19, It was a secured credit card.
Sux because even though you are a non-resident of a particular state, you can still be sued there.
We will be attempting an FHA loan w/ down payment assistance or perhaps even an 80/20 in the future.
Not meaning to come across rude, but we have been telling you since page one what to do next, it gets a little frustrating when you feel like you are spending a lot of time typing yet not being read.
Have your vendor use the pickup confirmation number UPS gave them for the pickup. If they claim they don't have it, it would be easy for them to get it with a call to UPS . IMHO your vendor probably is at fault. Why would UPS wait that many days to pickup? Why would your vendor ALLOW it to happen?

Brak komentarzy: